Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Zurück, Bitches.

So, over a year of inactivity (Barring an outburst at some eggs) and having probably been removed from numerous 'Favourite' lists, I've returned.

"Why the inactivity?" I can hear one guy shout from the back, straining to be heard over the seething crowd who through lack of any official organisation have started trampling a elderly neighbours flower bed. There's no quick answer to that question, but I'll start by announcing that I'm now living in Germany. This wasn't caused by a faulty sat-nav system nor by a freak tornado flinging me across the English Channel (The 'Sleeve' Channel to anyone not English speaking).... no, I came here for the most irrational of all reasons, a girl.

In a little under three weeks I will have lived in this little corner of Germany for 12 months and therefore, a year. A week into my arrival, armed with little more than Ein (1) through to Zwanzig (20)*, I registered at the local burgeramt, bought a 'Teach yourself German' book and then promptly introduced myself at the local Irish pub.

So began another adventure, one which I'll let you, dear Reader, join in from now on!

I case anyone has forgotten, I look like this when I'm hungover. Kinda.




*At present I can now count as high as fünf und zwanzig (25).

2 Comments:

At 2:04 pm, Blogger Annie thought it was best to say...

blogging is back you know

 
At 3:30 am, Blogger mo** thought it was best to say...

ah ya!!!
wohin bist du in Deutschland, das ist sehr klar!

du bist Verruckt..
I don't remember much from my 7 years of German, thats awesome..and for a girl, even awesomer :D
(no I have not become too americanized yet!just a little!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home