Saturday, February 20, 2010

No yolk

I'm tentatively poking my head out of the cave where I've been hibernating to express my anger at eggs from Aldi.

They are possibly the worst eggs I have ever been in contact with in my life! I bought 12, TWO were already broken, FOUR BROKE as I (delicately) removed them from the carton, THREE made it to the frying pan but were so pathetic that the yolk went EVERYWHERE and as for the tenth SHITTY EGG, it was EATEN by my housemate..... I'm so angry AT Aldi I don't EVEN know which words I should BE EMPHASISING.

Peace.

7 Comments:

At 5:52 pm, Blogger Chris Cope thought it was best to say...

That's because Aldi gets its eggs from lazy chickens.

 
At 1:28 am, Anonymous Afe thought it was best to say...

Aldi is pretty shit, and I regret to inform you that they have also arrived in Australia. There is no escape.

 
At 12:14 am, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

So that leaves two eggs. Jeez, chill out.

 
At 10:35 pm, Anonymous flatline thought it was best to say...

Great blog! Found it while googling Lithuanian vassectomies, so I hope I'll be able to find it again.

With regards to eggs, I don't eat them, myself, but I hear it's fashionable in some circles.

 
At 7:16 am, Blogger rtfgvb7815 thought it was best to say...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

 
At 3:44 am, OpenID coffeedrinkingwoman thought it was best to say...

Is there anytihng good that comes from Aldi?

 
At 3:33 pm, Blogger mo** thought it was best to say...

Curly!!
:D :D

I remember Aldi in Brittany..bought crappy matches from there. Haven't seen any in New York yet though, although with walmart/kmart not sure you need an Aldi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home