Friday, March 06, 2009

Suspicions Confirmed

Below is a facebook message transcript between me and a friend of a friend of my girlfriend (Foafoafomg). I'll keep updating the post if it gets any juicier, but it probably won't.

Foafoafomg: your gf might be talking behind your back
Curly: What do you mean?
Foafoafomg: shes good at that
Curly: It's not a problem, girls generally do that. Thanks though.
Foafoafomg: yw loooooooooooool
Foafoafomg: if you dont wanna know the details ohhhh welllllllllllllll lol
Curly: You can tell me if you like, but if it's about me then I probably know already.
Foafoafomg: probably not
Curly: Is she planning to kill me?
Foafoafomg: Yup exactly.
Curly: That sucks.

5 Comments:

At 10:09 am, Blogger Annie thought it was best to say...

"yw loooooooooooool"

I feel slightly embarrassed for actually understanding what Foafoafomg is trying to communicate here.

 
At 11:48 am, Blogger Chris Cope thought it was best to say...

Dude, who isn't planning to kill you?

 
At 9:45 am, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

AR - If we're using text speak then I guess she's "Laughing Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Loud'

Cope - Yeah, my life has become just like a Bourne film, but without the exercise.

 
At 2:59 am, Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman thought it was best to say...

She can't kill you! What would I read when actually get near enough to a computer (that isn't spied on by the IT guy at work) to read blogs?

 
At 10:08 am, Blogger LĂ©onie thought it was best to say...

Chris Cope is right. Everyone is planning to kill you. We've all been planning it for years, but every time we get close you evade our schemes.

You are an evil genius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home