Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gogledd

In a state of restricted vocabulary and lack of imagination I sat down to to write a post about my recent weekend in the north of Wales. The post was going to be in the "We went to place A, it was awesome!" and "Place B was great too, we saw a bear!" mould, it was passable. That was until I read Cope's post about the same weekend. I realised he'd told every story that I could recall and had highlighted all my favourite parts of the evening, but that's due to the fact that he was never more than twenty metres away from me the entire time.

I suggest you take a read of his post, it's far more comprehensive than anything I could manage in between working and pretending to work at my office computer. Be sure to listen to the song 'A is for Annie'.

He did however, miss a photo opportunity when Sud received a humping by Pablo, a dog (They had both possibly consumed some of the Love Potion that was flying around). Here's a blurry picture...

(Beat this Cope)

5 Comments:

At 12:50 pm, Blogger Chris Cope thought it was best to say...

I did mention the Sud-Pablo love connection but sadly didn't have the photo.

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger EW thought it was best to say...

Loving the song, and I've just read Chris's post. Sounds like you all had an awesome time! My mam and dad live next door to Mary and Bruce, the Forest Lodge parties are the stuff of legends.

 
At 2:41 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Yeah, I think it's the only thing you didn't have. That's why you only have a 98% quality post.


(And why mine is only 2% quality)

 
At 11:56 am, Blogger Annie thought it was best to say...

Last.fm tells me that "Your musical compatibility with shaggybeast is Very High".

I think it's because we both like B.A.N.D.

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

I think so too, we'll have to get a biography up there too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home