Thursday, December 11, 2008

Memories

The Like - What I say and what I mean
Sitting by the car park at Anderson train station, Boston, for 45mins whilst waiting for a lift out of there earlier this year.

The Prodigy - Ruff in the Jungle Bizness
Speeding along a German autobahn on a coach when I was 15, staring at the road whizzing by.

The Stereophonics,- Roll up and Shine
A German shopping mall when I was 17.

George Thorogood and the Destoyers - The Hard Stuff
Sitting on the London underground one morning this summer with the mother of all hangovers, travelling to see a gig.

Why these tunes remind me of such crap places, I have no idea.




(yes, only a month since the last post)

1 Comments:

At 11:33 am, OpenID coffeedrinkingwoman thought it was best to say...

I don't think that there are many tunes that remind me of places... hmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home