1/4 Steam Ahead
Cracking ahead with my apparent two-posts per month rule, containing considerably less bullets than a Rambo film (but more than the JFK movie).
- Dilemma. I want to cull many of my facebook friends (not kill them) but I keep treating them like bits of old junk lying around. "I can't get rid of them, they may come in useful one day", I think. I also want to take heaps of pictures down, but stop short when think other people may want to keep the pictures of themselves.
- We'll have a new housemate in the next couple of weeks, I'm really excited about it.
- I wish that one of my friends girlfriends would stop touching my arse when she speaks to me.
- I took some broken headphones back to a shop over a month ago and despite regular visits from myself they have taken ages to be replaced. I received a replacement pair today but I'm now a little sad because I don't have an excuse to talk to the girl in the shop anymore.
- My daydreams have become increasingly vivid, I enjoy being away.
- I feel like a spectator of my own life.
- Physically, I'm close to being in the best shape I've ever been in.
- I don't talk as much as I used to, I don't smile as much as I used to and I have less patience with people than I used to. I've always looked forward to being a grumpy old man, but I wasn't expecting it to start in my twenties.
- I'm brilliant at frisbee... really, I'm fucking great at it.