Thursday, March 13, 2008

Man-Brain

I've started this post about five different times now, I'm posting just for postings sake and I can't really get across what I'm trying to say because I don't think I've actually got anything to say whatsoever.

Things on my mind:-

The rugby - Cope finds it amusing that people are talking about it as though there's a big storm approaching, I find it even more amusing because it's true and I've been passing that off as my own observation since he mentioned it yesterday. In a way, there IS a storm creeping up on us, the rumblings have been getting bigger as the week has dragged on - screw all these high winds and heavy rain that the UK's been getting, this is the big one.

Girls - I did my very best to put them to the back of my head where they wouldn't bother me with all their pretty faces, sultry voices and habit of having me constantly think about them when I should be doing other things. I stayed off the radar for a little while to re-train my thoughts, but it was to no avail, they're back, and they're determined to climb back inside my head and take over. Leading the charge is Hot South African Girl (mentioned a while back) and her big brown eyes backed up by a small army of girls from the past, random cute-smilers and (quite worryingly) a friend's girlfriend. I try not to let them in but it's becoming increasingly hard work. The little devil on my shoulder wants to run around kissing them all but my almost-ever-present morals are thankfully in command.

Food & Drink - My body has been screaming at me to stop consuming something, I'm not sure what it is though - it could be alcohol. I hope it's not because I enjoy drinking alcohol. On the other hand, the sensible part of me is kicking in and telling me to grow up and find something else to do. I don't like my sensible side.


All the usual man topics covered then. I did think about something else, but it escaped me before I wrote this down.

5 Comments:

At 5:25 pm, Blogger Clearlykels thought it was best to say...

Hmm, I doubt that your body is telling you to give up booze. It's been so good at adapting. Sometimes I think your liver deserves a prize.

This comes from the girl who seems to have given up booze for sleep; I do love sleep.

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Wierdo thought it was best to say...

If your body is telling you to give up food then you need a new one that will be your friend. Easy-as.

Especially with the big day tomorrow. I am actually starting to feel ill...do storms do that or just the French?

 
At 8:16 am, Blogger moonchadz thought it was best to say...

you forgot the part when you tell us you scratched your balls and then burped.
mmm sexy...

 
At 10:20 am, Blogger Léonie thought it was best to say...

Given the result of The Sport over the weekend, I imagine that you are as hungover as I am today.

Why don't you ask out HSG?

 
At 5:05 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Kels - Well, I managed to drink almost constantly over the weekend and my body's still okay - it must be something else.

Wierdo - I felt a little ill too, perhaps it was just nerves eh?!

Moonchadz - Nothing says sexy like a bloke scratching his balls. A friend of mine used to do it all the time without even realising, it was a nasty habit!!

Léonie - Affirmative with the giant hangover, but it was worth it! HSG - I don't know why I haven't, crushing shyness and fear of rejection I guess.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home