Thursday, December 20, 2007

Training Day

Things I did to pass the time on a slow (3hr) train from Reading to Cardiff (in chronological order):-

Think about girls. Think about taking a piss. Sleep. Think more about taking a piss. Speak to my mam on the phone. Curse my phone battery. Eat a kinder egg. Build a kinder egg toy. Dismantle a kinder egg toy because I couldn't build it. Think about girls. Think about looking for a girl to join me in the toilet to pass time. Write a poem - leave it unfinished. Smooth out a kinder egg wrapper. Make un-funny small talk with other passengers - they laugh. Finally go to the toilet. Think too much about girls and rapidly think of something off-topic to relieve the pressure. Look through pictures on camera. Smile. Look out of the window at the dark. Wonder what to do with my life. Think about food. Think about girls again. Make a list. Wish I didn't have my own head for company. Wish I didn't have a pen & paper to write this down.

7 Comments:

At 6:01 am, Blogger Paige Jennifer thought it was best to say...

Last line? Bullshit. Pen and paper is one thing but posting is another. And I'm glad you had the pen and the paper and the itch to post - 'cause I liked it.

So there!

 
At 9:21 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

I held my tongue for as long as I could, but if no-one else is going to say it: Did you crack one off in the toilet then?

 
At 9:42 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Paige - I hadn't intended to post it, but this piece of paper had been sitting on my desk for the best part of two weeks and making me laugh - I couldn't resist. Glad you liked it!

Huw - It would have made the list if I had. Besides, there was no toilet paper.

 
At 11:14 pm, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

Yes, yes, and who was to blame for all this drama!? I am sorry! But at least I got you entertained with the KinderEgg ...

 
At 6:02 pm, Blogger Chris Cope thought it was best to say...

Minus the stuff about trains and pissing and phones and Kinder eggs and sleeping, that's pretty much every day for me.

 
At 1:32 pm, Blogger Annie Rhiannon thought it was best to say...

Hee. Happy new year Curly.

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger Clearlykels thought it was best to say...

ha ha, fabulous. I hope you were hung over, really hung over and that is why your couldn't assemble your kinder egg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home