Friday, September 28, 2007

Thou Shalt Not Kill

Yeah, it's been around for ages but here's the video for the Dan le Sac VS Scroobius Pip track titled "Though Shalt Not Kill" just in case you haven't heard it yet. It's ace.




I went to see them last night and they were pretty outstanding, the crowd was going nuts - helped in no small way by the simply wonderful Anomalies, I haven't danced and laughed so much at a gig in my life! If you see that they're swinging by, pop along and have a look - it's well worth it!

I had considered not going along after seeing Blood Red Shoes (She's a hottie) the night before and then having to move house between work and the first act - but a (world record?) 45min house-moving exercise gave me enough of an adrenalin boost to get my arse along to the gig.... I was incredibly glad that I made it!

1 Comments:

At 4:10 pm, Blogger LĂ©onie thought it was best to say...

I love a bit of Scroobious - I saw him in the summer and he was ace.

Sounds like a fantastic gig.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home