Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blonky meet up vol.III for Curly.

Hello everyone, apologies for not posting recently,I've been ├╝ber busy running around and generally not playing on the Playstation.

There's been a hark back to the old days here in Cardiff as I have actually spent many of my weekends outside of the city itself ... mainly in Southampton, but I've also been on trips to Oxford and to Reading amongst other places.

I'm sure I'll update properly sometime this year, but to tide you over - here's a picture from last weekend in London with Afe, Mrs.Afe, Huw, Monica, Deanne and Will. I didn't have a camera, so this is the best representation of what actually went on...

(Obviously, I'm not in the pic as it was taken from my perspective)

This is the third time that I've gone to London to meet strange people from the interweb, and it was another fine success after the other two that Huw had organised.

The next day, I took a walk from Kentish Town, through Camden and all the way to Warren Street. I made every effort to avoid the tube. On previous visits to London Village I'd used the underground system to get around and as a result missed everything that was going on above ground. In doing that, I discovered a great way to get around London without bumping into the millions of other people...

Walk along the canals in massive rainstorms, with lightning, thunder and all that good stuff! Anyone that you do come across either offers you drugs or is running for the cover of the next bridge. Just bring an umbrella, and some money for marijuana.

I made another amazing discovery that day, how to survive a 3 hour bus journey with a hangover... Ensure that you know loads of people who will recognise you, offer you a seat, tell you jokes, lend you their shades and keep you hydrated with their water!

The best, worst bus journey of my life so far!


Laters kids.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 pm, Blogger Afe thought it was best to say...

I think the question on everybody's lips is: which one am I? Hopefully the GOOD LOOKING ONE.

 
At 4:55 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

Afe is clearly the one on the right

 

Post a Comment

<< Home