Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dear Sony...

I would first like to thank you for creating a wonderful games-station on which I can play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Over the last few months, many hours (probably days) of my life have been spent working out puzzles, learning about thug-life, levelling Hispanic gangs with assault rifles, driving recklessly on (and most of the time, off) the roads - squashing distressed pedestrians without a second thought, generally blowing shit up and having a great time doing it.

Unfortunately, this money-saving and truly wonderful distraction from real life has come to an end; I've recently had regular access to a Playstation 2 taken away from me, as a result I'm being forced to actually get out and do interesting things. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy pursuing such activities as 'Going for coffee', 'going to the pub with my friends', 'Reading books' and going to things called 'House Parties' - the problem lies in the cost of these things.

Let me tell you what I've been up to since the evening I was told that the Playstation was going:-

  • Thurs:- A few quiet beers in a bar called 'En Route' for my house-mates birthday, I had a hangover on Friday.
  • Fri:- A few relaxing beers in the local, with my friend Eirian - we were joined by others. I had a mild hangover on Saturday, coupled with a lack of sleep.
  • Sat:- A house party in Phaelon Towers with gin and beer disappearing at an alarming rate down my throat. Sunday, I had another mild hangover - and sunstroke.
  • Sun:- Weekend wind-down beers in the pub, then a takeaway.
  • Mon:- A night in!! I read a book... (hooray!)
  • Tues:- Phaelon Towers again for a couple of beers, the last beer was finished at 4am. I didn't make it home.
  • Wed:- I was out on my feet, but Mair got a few people together and we went to a pub, we had beer. Cope was there, so was Rhys - amongst others. It was a funny night but I was knackered.
  • Tonight:- I'm shattered but I'm going for coffee with two friends, and one of their Mothers. At least there's no alcohol.
  • Tomorrow:- I'll be back at home in the hills, that means going down the pub and talking about tractors with the locals.
  • Saturday:- I'll be in Southampton, I'll be in a bar there too.

Hopefully you can see the trouble that I'm getting myself into? By the time Sunday rolls around, I would have spent one night out of TEN sitting in the house... all I'm asking for here is that you do your very best to get me another Playstation (preferably the 3rd version) for me to start getting healthy by blasting some fools and treating my bitches real good once again. It doesn't have to be brand new, as long as it plays the games I want it too - I'll be a happier, richer and healthier person.

Please do what you can,

Yours Tired-ly,

Curly.

6 Comments:

At 7:49 pm, Blogger Clearlykels thought it was best to say...

Goodness. And how is your liver doing? Sleep, my dear. It is a good thing. :-)

 
At 2:45 pm, Blogger Chris Cope thought it was best to say...

I thought you were a bit out of it, but then I thought: "Nah, I'm just being boring."

 
At 5:31 am, Blogger Neal thought it was best to say...

Being able to play the same video game for a couple of year has definitely saved me loads of cash and kept me out of trouble in general, tough I'm pretty sure that I'm a little bit stupider now than I was two years ago.

 
At 1:00 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Kels - My liver is fine (I think), it's the muscles keeping my eyes open and my wallet closed that are hurting!!

Cope - There was that as well.

Neal - You're right, it does have a detrimental effect on your brain's ability to function as it once did. I'm also much more stupid, and forgetful.

 
At 11:15 am, Blogger Owzyo (Cordero) thought it was best to say...

Ain't been here for a while...
You're off to london??? was that before the travelling thought you mentioned???
Maybe Manchester? Although i'm far too sensible for a young pup such as yourself!

 
At 11:13 pm, Blogger Wierdo thought it was best to say...

What would I do without Lara?

What would me and my boyfriend do without timesplitters 3 or Burnout 3? (talk? naaah)

What would I do withous my playstation? Drink probably. I feel your wallets pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home