Monday, April 02, 2007

Just stop.

Could whoever is controlling all these odd events please just stop it.

It's been a week where two friends fathers have died, three mates have split up with their girlfriends, Southampton thrashed Wolverhampton 6-0, Liverpool beat Arsenal 4-1, Manchester Utd beat Blackburn 4-1, Biarritz lost to Northampton 6-7, Scarlets nailed Munster 24-15, the weather has ranged from 'warm summers day' to thunderstorms, strong winds and rain - and then back again in 15min intervals, I've had to sit in the office on a warm Sunday which was perfect for sitting in a beer-garden, heaps of people running round screaming because they have Glastonbury tickets, and my mood has ranged from frustrated to wildly ecstatic, to lonely to popular, from angry to happy and then just nothing - several times.

Despite all the goings-on, I can't think of anything to write on here. Last year, at a similar time - I decided that I needed a break from the bl*g. Perhaps it's just the spring weather keeping me out and about.

How are you?

3 Comments:

At 3:29 am, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Fine, thanks. And you?

 
At 1:06 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Very glad to hear it Teri!

I'm really good, I'm VERY happy that a Smoking Ban was implemented across Wales yesterday. No more smelly clothes after a quiet drink in the pub!!

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

I fear the smoking ban will coincide with a significant increase in my drinking, as I no longer have to factor in how much I really want to share stale smoke that has been inside someone's tar and phelgm infested lungs before I decide on popping to the pub of an evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home