Monday, March 26, 2007

Lovely Spam

Was I the only person in the world dull enough to put my real e-mail address on the bl*g so tiny little scanning bots could read it and spam the hell out of me? No?

I've heard of bits of code you can put into the template to 'suck' the scanners into a fake site, but that might have just been a dream. The same dream in which that blonde girl was sucking things just before I woke up.

Speaking of dreams, I had an AWESOME one the other day...


I was standing outside a row of shops, feeling a bit down after getting dumped by someone (I have no idea who). My house-mate was there, trying to cheer me up. She re-assured me that I'd find another girl as my muscles were very nice. Instantly I felt better and who was the first person I saw walking towards us on the street? A blonde Swedish girl named Eva, she may have been German though. I knew her name before talking to her, and we instantly started making out when she reached us. Brilliant.

All of a sudden I noticed the weather had changed, the sky was darker and I had a feeling that something horrible was going to happen. I turned around to see some pretty evil-looking teletubbies walking towards us.. "Run!" I shouted, Eva ran around them and jumped into an over-flowing river next to a scrap yard. I ran shortly afterwards - not bothering to go around the teletubbies, I flew into the purple one and knocked it flat on its arse. I then jumped into the river which was extremely fast flowing. Before I knew it, I'd lost Eva and I was starting to drown. Luckily I was hauled to the side by Mani from Primal Scream and several members of Oasis (the original line-up). Mani and his rock pals had been living in the scrap yard and fighting off teletubbies for a long time, and were livid when I told them what had just happened.

We all jumped back into the river, which of course was now flowing in the other direction, and climbed back onto the street. Mani and his Mancunian pals, armed with crude weapons such as car stereo aerials and gear levers, ran towards the teletubbies at full pelt - I was going to run as well but at the last second I noticed Eva struggling in the water. I turned around and lept over the fence into the water again, this time though, I failed to spot a concrete block at the bottom of the river. My head hit it with full force, and that's what woke me up.... I'd whacked my head against the bed post.

Weird, huh?

3 Comments:

At 6:46 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

It's a bit of a schoolboy error. I used to have mine up, and even though I 'disguised' it (AT instead of @, UNDERSCORE instead of... etc etc) I still noticed a huge increase in my spam in about 3 or 4 months.

I have some of that code you speak of on my page, but I have no idea if it really works. The Grauniad said it was good though.

 
At 10:25 pm, Blogger moonchadz thought it was best to say...

I need help with my dreams, they never come out as interesting as that- teach me please.(except instead of Eva, I'll take..hum..Hans! ok!?

 
At 1:57 pm, Blogger Clearlykels thought it was best to say...

Wow-- Isn't it funny how dreams jump around constantly. Makes it tough to keep track. Glad your dream started with making out-- that is always nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home