Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Moody

Life is strange at the moment. Strange but good.

We dubbed last summer "The Summer of Unluck" after so many plans and things we'd hoped for fell through. This year has already chucked up a whole bunch of (good) surprises.

I'm usually in a good mood, with the expectation that something amazing is about to happen - this causes much bouncing around, thinking I'm great and laughing at my own jokes. At the moment though, I'm chilled out, thoughtful, reflective and not letting things get to me - however good or bad.

Current mood: Nothing. Is that possible?

*update*
Years of my life have been spent maintaining that life is very simple. Over the last fortnight, I've realised that it is, in fact, really fucking complicated. Who would've thought?

Current mood: Bracing myself for something that's going to hit, without knowing what it is.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 am, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

That feeling of impending doom - ugh. I hate it. Just spent last weekend fighting it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home