Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sorry

I've been crap at this recently, I'll get back into reading all your wonderful bl*gs again soon.

I don't usually like apologising for things that I do (or don't do in this case), as my life would end up as one massively long apology. Sorry I was late, sorry I can't think of anything to say, sorry I woke you up by jumping up and down on your bed, drunk, wearing only my small pants last night, you get the idea.

We lost the rugby, but I wasn't really aware of that until Sunday morning. I don't think we reached 22 pints, but there was a 90% proof spirit at some point and I had a very bad head the next day.

Anyway, the good news is - I'm still alive, and Wales hasn't been conquered - although there was a moment of panic when the thousands of kiss-ball hooligans from London arrived for the weekend. Luckily we were as far West as we could get without getting wet in the Irish sea.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 pm, Blogger Clearlykels thought it was best to say...

Eh- everyone needs a break. No worries. We just missed you!

 
At 9:25 am, Blogger Neal thought it was best to say...

My take on 'sorry': it's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home