Friday, December 22, 2006

Sherry Christmas

This should technically be on the drunken bl*g, but....

I am a fucking legend.

Went to a party last night,

Had a fuckin wicked time. And that's about it.

xxxxx


ps. A girl asked me out on a date, I said that it would probably be pretty shit. She said that she's been on a few shit dates recently so that's fine. I promised to make it a really shit date, she kissed me and gave me her number. Is this good...?

x

pps That's not why I'm a legend.

ppps I'm tired now.

7 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous thought it was best to say...

I thought you were using "fucking" as an adverb here, as in you are a legend of fucking, which would have been much more interesting.

 
At 3:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous thought it was best to say...

ha
Cope's comment made me laugh out loud- for real...
why are you a legend? Of course I'm dying to know now..and YES thats good :)
curly's going on a date - curly's going on a date!!! (I would type it ten times and do an annoying dance but...well you get the picture)

 
At 4:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous thought it was best to say...

Fucking wicked awesome... ;)

Steve~

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Cleavers thought it was best to say...

Shit dates are the way forward, man. Wicked awesome indeed!

 
At 4:46 am, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Details, man, details! You can't say you're a legend and then not provide details!

You are such a tease. ;)

 
At 10:19 pm, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

Hush, I don't think you were supposed to tell anyone about this party, as it is a SECRET garden party! Button your mouth, Chris.

 
At 7:19 am, Blogger Always on the Move thought it was best to say...

GO ON THE DATE and HAVE FUN!!!! Don't LOOK back and just relax man!!!! AND then make sure to tell us all the details kay! I'm also going on a blind date on Dec. 31st. New Years Eve! YIPPEE!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home