Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Pride comes before a....

....Thrashing.

After the fun and awesome-ness of last week, things have gone significantly downhill.

Christmas is not my favourite time of year as some of you already know, but Boxing day has brought with it a change of mood as well - I'm pretty much heartbroken.

It's not as bad as it sounds, I'm sure. It'll take a few days to get over it, then we'll see how I fare after that. I'm off to console myself with some turkey sandwiches and a relapse into my twenty-a-day tea habit.

Hope you're having a great one.

6 Comments:

At 3:06 am, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

ow! that hurt!
here's hoping 2007 goes better than the end of 2006!

 
At 12:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous thought it was best to say...

turkey sandwiches are always good mmm

 
At 5:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous thought it was best to say...

So are you over your heartbrokeness? Heartbreakity? Did the turkey and tea help?

 
At 1:42 pm, Anonymous Rev. Qelqoth thought it was best to say...

All the best for 2007!

 
At 3:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous thought it was best to say...

I gave you a mention in my most recent column. But since I didn't link you, it was probably a crap mention.

 
At 3:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous thought it was best to say...

Teri - I'm sure 2007 will be just grand.

Mona - Always, unless you're a vegetarian - or are scared of bread.

Melissa - Kind of over it. Turkey and tea helped immensely, thanks. Although I now have stomach-ache and tooth-ache as a result.

Rev Q - Cheers boss.

Cope - Thanks for the mention! I'm sure there are loads of people running around pretending to be the Chris that you referred to, glory seekers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home