Monday, November 20, 2006

Wish you hadn't asked?

On Sunday evening, I was asked “How was your weekend?”, my response?

Friday, I was tired then I was annoyed, after that I was happy again but soon got tired and slept.

Saturday, I started off happy, then I was very happy. Tiredness crept in and I was about average again. Then I was very happy once more, but later on got bored. I cheered up quickly, was happy before getting confused, levelled out, then went to sleep.

Sunday, started off being pretty tired. Was happy, then sat around on train platforms for 3 hours longer than I had intended the trip to take – so was angry. Then I laughed and as a result, felt relaxed. I’m still relaxed now, but pretty tired

Thanks for that” replied my friend.

"No worries, I'm going to bed now"

8 Comments:

At 5:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous thought it was best to say...

Goodnight!

 
At 12:45 pm, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

And the moral of your post is that it is sometimes better to pose you a different question, maybe a question which is less complicated to answer, like T-bone or T-shirt? Or beer or no beer? Or fancy shoes or sneakers? Or ...

 
At 2:38 pm, Blogger Clearlykels thought it was best to say...

Well, it sounds like you got a good bit of sleep this weekend. That is important. I hope you have more smiles than anything else for the rest of the week!

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger Will thought it was best to say...

A rollercoaster ride of emotions. Tiredness is annoying isn't it?

 
At 5:27 pm, Blogger Léonie thought it was best to say...

I think that's a good answer.

How was your day?

 
At 11:41 am, Blogger Neal thought it was best to say...

Weird, we had the exact same weekend.

 
At 4:46 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Monica - Cheers!

Astrid - Always sneakers, I know that now!

Kels - Oh, there wasn't much sleep, there never is in my life!! Sleep takes up too much time as it is!

Will - VERY annoying. Red bull stops tiredness, does that mean that it's the opposite of annoying? probably.

Leonie - My day was great today!! No emotions, I'm just an empty shell with a grin on my face. Until I go home, then that might change.

Neal - Were you there? I didn't see anyone that looks like a bear?

 
At 8:12 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

a grin until you get home? I hope your grin actually widens- or that you shell is less empty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home