Friday, November 24, 2006

Toot Toot da Hoot.

Why is it so frikkin hard to write anything on here this week?

And why can't I figure out how to transfer this blonk onto Beta Blonker? I like the word 'beta' following the names of as many programs on my computer as possible. It sounds like you're at the cutting edge and exploring new territory. I might change my name to 'Curly, Beta' - yeah, I like that.

I wrote a song the other day, but reading it back made me mad. I ripped it up and chucked it at the bin, I missed the bin and that just wound me up even more. I think my batteries are running low. There's been a serious lack of energy over the last few weeks - I haven't been eating my weetabix, obviously.

Last weekend I was in Oxford for a birthday party - It was pretty good fun. I was given a tour around Oxford in the dark - that was hugely enjoyable. We saw the venetian arch in the dark, and a couple of the colleges in the dark, it's a different way of looking at things I guess... I've also seen the Sydney Opera house, the Calgary tower, Big Ben, Edinburgh Castle, Trinity College Dublin, Latvias Freedom Monument and several British cathedrals in the dark too. I'm only cultural at night it seems.

Here are some Vodka jelly-babies and some vodka jelly left over from the party, tuck in but mind you don't get sticky fingers.

12 Comments:

At 9:43 pm, Blogger Neal thought it was best to say...

Vodka jelly-babies? What an odd combination of nouns...

 
At 8:49 pm, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

I'm afraid I've gone and gotten my fingers sticky...

and you know, weetabix always evokes thoughts of Wallace & Gromit in my head - Wallace and Gromit and vodka jelly-babies - now that's an odd combination of thoughts!

 
At 12:12 am, Blogger Always on the Move thought it was best to say...

You saw Calgary Tower? Amazing Eh!
AND those Vodka Jellies sound VERY interesting! Did you make them and how do you make them! Sorry, I have no clue! :op
Have you tried Vodka Watermelon and Vodka Jello??? SO Yummy and the best part...you can't even taste the vodka and people who aren't interested in having any booze are starting to wonder why they're feeling 'oh so happy'!!! Fun!
Have a Great Weekend!

 
At 12:34 am, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

Back in my rock'n'roll years, I pissed off the NovĂ˝ Most in Bratislava at midnight, before embarking on a surreal late night run through the soviet housing blocks behind it.

I'm all about the slippers and watching Question Time now, but once upon a time... oooh, you should have seen me Curly.

 
At 12:36 am, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

I mean I did a wee into the Danube by the way, not that I made a bridge really cross.

 
At 9:19 am, Blogger Afe thought it was best to say...

I guess Weetabix is kinda like Weet-bix?

 
At 3:28 pm, Anonymous deanne thought it was best to say...

Curly, I'm shocked - no update on the rugby yet?

(Not that I am stopping by to rub salt in wounds, by the end I was cheering Wales on instead of NZ)

 
At 4:01 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Neal - It's a tasty collection of nouns!

Teri - You've just given me a great idea, give me a few months to get my arse into gear and write about it though.

AotM - They're pretty easy to make, just soak the Jelly-Babies (candy) in vodka (candy for the kids).

Huw - I'd be more impressed if you'd made a bridge really cross. If only there were some soviet housing blocks in London - I'd make you do the run again.

Afe - No Worries, Weet-bix is the same stuff - but with Sheila and extra G'Day. Cobber.

D - Update coming, lots of Kiwis were supporting Wales by the end, it wasn't the nicest feeling. Did you try out the F3K?

 
At 5:45 pm, Blogger Crystal thought it was best to say...

jelly-babies?

my gay friends have a completely different definition for that word.

think about it.

 
At 4:19 pm, Anonymous deanne thought it was best to say...

No never made it to the F3K - ended up (typically) at Temple Walkie instead.

You may appreciate this!

 
At 7:03 pm, Blogger Clearlykels thought it was best to say...

Vodka and i are not friends, so I'll just imagine that those are good.

It sounds great to have culture at night. What a good idea.

 
At 7:38 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

mmmm jelly shots.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home