Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy Memories (if only there was a heavy sarcsam font)

Tonight is my last night in my current house.

  • I have been subjected to my last lecture on a secret World War II bomber*.
  • I have gasped for fresh air for the last time after hiking up the hill to the house then getting suffocated by tobacco smoke.
  • The constant, faint (sometimes over-powering) waft of Fatkids' recent toilet deposit will just be a distant memory.
  • I've feigned my final look of interest in a victorian silver nut-cracker (or any other antique).
  • I'm just about to silently retire to my room and wish I was out having fun for the last time in Swansea.
  • Tomorrow - Germany. The weekend and onwards - meeting new people, catching up with old friends, no worries of getting up early Monday morning to travel to another city, the beginning of something new. And beer, lots and lots of beer. Probably some vodka, maybe some cocktails. Almost certainly there'll be drunkeness, laughing at stupid things, then more vodka. Possibly wine if I run out of beer. Then wake up, then go and get some beer to relax with and chat about the drunk-fest the night before. What a release!




*Scrap that. There was another bomber it seems, or perhaps it's the same story - I'm not sure.

5 Comments:

At 4:16 am, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Happy moving!

 
At 3:46 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

So, this bomber. Is it still a secret, or it just was back then. Was it ours or theirs?

 
At 10:39 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

but..you will be going BACK to Swansea- you must!
and hope the new place kicks ass :)
hope u had fun in Deutschland- ya!

 
At 1:43 pm, Blogger Annie Rhiannon thought it was best to say...

Heh, well done.

 
At 7:59 pm, Blogger Clearlykels thought it was best to say...

Drink a beer or three for me!! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home