Friday, September 08, 2006

Bad signs of a good night

Walking into two door frames on the way to the bathroom in the morning.

Housemate says "I had to get up and let your mate Andy in at 4am"

Teeth are brushed, there's blood, then mouthwash is downed, like a shooter. I stood there for about two minutes trying to comprehend what I'd just done.

In my inbox this morning, several e-mails in response to my mail at 3:30am. It's widely known that I'm at my most talkative at that time.

Vague memories of a game I invented called "Find a Norwegian", then going to the lengths of asking a tall blonde girl to pretend that she was Norwegian so I could win. The game is similar to my other game "Find someone from Manitoba" but it's not as difficult.

Internet Banking shows -

08/09/2006 Cash Withdrawal -£10.00
ALLIANCE/LEICESTER
SWANSEA-BHS

08/09/2006 Cash Withdrawal -£10.00
ALLIANCE/LEICESTER
SWANSEA-BHS

08/09/2006 Cash Withdrawal -£20.00
NAT WEST BANK
SWANSEA CTY CEN 2

08/09/2006 Cash Withdrawal -£20.00
NAT WEST BANK
SWANSEA CTY CEN 2
After checking my sent text messages, there was one to a friend named Kate which read "Only Joking". I had previously (jokingly) threatened Kate with a 4am phonecall when I was drunk, then said "Don't worry, I wouldn't do something like that". I double bluffed and called her at 3:21am, much to my own amusement at the time.

7 Comments:

At 4:28 pm, Blogger Clearlykels thought it was best to say...

ha ha-- now that sounds like the makings to a really wonderful night.

 
At 8:06 pm, Blogger Crystal thought it was best to say...

i have heard of drunk-dialing, but drunk-emailing? holy crap! the possibilities!

must. buy. forty. of. OE. after. work.

 
At 7:39 pm, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

Are you saying your brushed your teeth with your razor? Scary stuff!!!

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger Annie Rhiannon thought it was best to say...

You are cute beyond belief.

 
At 5:40 pm, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Hold on - downing mouthwash like a shooter doesn't kill you?

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger Cleavers thought it was best to say...

Good lord man, it'll be the death of you! :-)
From a jealous one who can't drink due to antibiotics :-(

 
At 10:20 am, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Kels - Wonderful, not quite. But it was certainly a good'un.

Crystal - Drunken mailing is a popular one for me, usually because I don't have any credit on my phone. I suppose you've never heard of drunken blogging then? Tsk.

Astrid - I was close to doing that I'm sure...

Annie - You'd better believe it..!

Teri - Not quite, it warms you inside and probably makes you feel sick. I say probably because I was feeling quite sick even before I drunk it.

Cleavers - It'll be the death of my dignity, but not me - I hope. It's a lie, you CAN drink on anti-biotics. I do anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home