Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A recent hungover SMS conversation

On a train travelling from St.Davids to Swansea...

Curly
- I was so jealous of you sleeping on the sofa. My body WANTS to sleep, but I'm being kept awake by sugar and additives. It feels like Keanu Reeves has just flown inside me and trying to make my body explode into 1000 pieces, like on the matrix.

Bledd - Pop quiz hot shot. you want to sleep but you're afraid you might miss Swansea.. What do you do?

Curly - Sleep face down with my pants around my ankles. When I'm woken up by someone holding a lighter to my arse, I'm in Swansea.

Bledd - Just watch it doesn't go to Brighton instead. King said when he did that wake up trick, it wasn't pretty.

Curly - Nah. Going to Crewe, only have my clothes nicked instead. I'm a little worried about what might happen at Pontypool though.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 am, Blogger Neal thought it was best to say...

This makes me want to ride the bus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home