Thursday, August 17, 2006

Deja Vu

My trainers have just broken in a startlingly similar manner to a pair I had almost exactly two years ago.

It's been pissing down all morning and as soon as I took a few steps outside the office door, I could feel the cold water seeping into my shoe and drenching my socks.

This time though, I'm not having a bad day. I'm having a fanstatic day, and tomorrow is going to be better again. A business trip to London is in order, I love business trips as half the time is usually spent on the train - a source of endless entertainment!

Also, I've always been a massive Adam & Joe fan, imagine my delight when I discovered their masterpiece - Toytanic, was online at last. Also around are American Beau-toy and Toy Trainspotting if you can find them.

4 Comments:

At 2:53 pm, Blogger Me Over Here thought it was best to say...

It's a shame you JUST missed Huw! Have fun on your trip, be safe, and get some new sneakers!

 
At 7:35 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

i thought trainers were pants...hum....
have fun in London amigo!!!!!!!!!!!
and hell ya I'm back :) (for 3 days at least...)

 
At 5:16 am, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Toy Trainspotting? Do they replicate that most disgusting toilet in Scotland scene? 'Cause if they do, I'm not watching it. Nothing like having to fight down waves of nausea whilst watching a film, is there?

 
At 12:01 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

MOH - Yeah, I look up at Huws old place of employment and a little tear came to my eye, but that is because I wasn't looking where I was going and I twisted my ankle on the kerb.

Mona - Trainers are pants, if you're North American. Pants are trousers. Thongs are Flip-flops, but only if you're Australian. Trainers are really sneakers. It's all rather confusing.

Teri - They do actually, but it's not nearly as disgusting. Cracking film though, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home