The letter M
It's been a hectic weekend again. The Sun, giant bloody steaks, firelighters & vodka bottles and free pints have all been added to my 'things that are good at the moment' list.
I can't possibly begin to write about my recent activities until tomorrow or Wednesday (once my eyes get back into focus and my head stops pounding) so here's a meme (from Teri) to read in the meantime. Lovely eh?
Ten things about Curly, beginning with the letter M:-
- Magical - I can't turn anyone into a toad, or make broomsticks and buckets come to life to dance around, but I do have an uncanny ability to arrive at train stations with five minutes to spare before the train leaves without any thought or planning.
- Memory Loss - It happens a lot. I only have finite brain space and I have to be selective in which part of a night out I remember. I don't usually save the best parts, there's just too much information to store it seems.
- Monkey - I will get away with things that others would get into trouble for. I have a cheeky smile that's definately got me a few places in life.
- Mmmm - That's the noise I make when I'm pretending to listen to you but I'm actually watching the squirrels play in the tree outside the window, or wondering who the hell you are.
- Magnetic - I attract similar people, I have a solid bunch of mates that all seek attention just as much as I do, which makes for great pub chat.
- Malacophonous - Soft voiced, when I'm not showing off. I have a radio voice apparently. I'm often mistaken for a Southern Irishman, I'm not one.
- Mental - . 'Slightly mental' and 'not quite right in the head' have been used to describe me on more than a few occasions. This has often just been a case of never having met a Welshman before.
- Muse - I'm not very original, I borrow heavily from whoever I'm talking to. Right down to their mannerisms and their accent. I'm not influenced when I'm in point no.6 mode, that's me - but you won't get to see that often.
- Mindboggling - I'm easily confused. Like an excitable puppy haring along a field chasing a stick which the owner pretended to throw, I'll go off on one then turn round and say "Yep, you got me. Don't I feel stupid now. Throw it again? Please?"
- Mystery - Very few people actually know me extremely well, this is due to me moving around all the time. But just when you think you've got me pinned....