Monday, June 05, 2006

The letter M

Sup.

It's been a hectic weekend again. The Sun, giant bloody steaks, firelighters & vodka bottles and free pints have all been added to my 'things that are good at the moment' list.

I can't possibly begin to write about my recent activities until tomorrow or Wednesday (once my eyes get back into focus and my head stops pounding) so here's a meme (from Teri) to read in the meantime. Lovely eh?

Ten things about Curly, beginning with the letter M:-

  1. Magical - I can't turn anyone into a toad, or make broomsticks and buckets come to life to dance around, but I do have an uncanny ability to arrive at train stations with five minutes to spare before the train leaves without any thought or planning.
  2. Memory Loss - It happens a lot. I only have finite brain space and I have to be selective in which part of a night out I remember. I don't usually save the best parts, there's just too much information to store it seems.
  3. Monkey - I will get away with things that others would get into trouble for. I have a cheeky smile that's definately got me a few places in life.
  4. Mmmm - That's the noise I make when I'm pretending to listen to you but I'm actually watching the squirrels play in the tree outside the window, or wondering who the hell you are.
  5. Magnetic - I attract similar people, I have a solid bunch of mates that all seek attention just as much as I do, which makes for great pub chat.
  6. Malacophonous - Soft voiced, when I'm not showing off. I have a radio voice apparently. I'm often mistaken for a Southern Irishman, I'm not one.
  7. Mental - . 'Slightly mental' and 'not quite right in the head' have been used to describe me on more than a few occasions. This has often just been a case of never having met a Welshman before.
  8. Muse - I'm not very original, I borrow heavily from whoever I'm talking to. Right down to their mannerisms and their accent. I'm not influenced when I'm in point no.6 mode, that's me - but you won't get to see that often.
  9. Mindboggling - I'm easily confused. Like an excitable puppy haring along a field chasing a stick which the owner pretended to throw, I'll go off on one then turn round and say "Yep, you got me. Don't I feel stupid now. Throw it again? Please?"
  10. Mystery - Very few people actually know me extremely well, this is due to me moving around all the time. But just when you think you've got me pinned....

5 Comments:

At 5:45 pm, Blogger Owzyo! thought it was best to say...

Someone Had to say it??
MUPPET!

 
At 8:34 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

I was waiting for that...!

Cheers Owz, nice to see you back mate!

 
At 8:40 pm, Blogger Mona Buonanotte thought it was best to say...

Isn't "mmmm" what the ladies say when they see you walk by and think you're a delicious treat?

 
At 9:56 pm, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Muppet??!!??

Isn't m a great letter, Mister Magical Malacophonous Mysterious Curly?

 
At 2:39 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Mona B - No, they usually point and say "THAT'S the guy!" to their friend. Then I panic and try to remember where the hell I know them from...

Teri - Yeah. Muppet works too! I agree, it was a great letter! I would have struggled with X I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home