Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jeez Louise

G'Day all.

Nothing out of the ordinary to report I'm afraid.

The most interesting parts of the weekend included:-


Me taking around 90mins to make a groundbreaking culinary delight in the form of chilli pineapple. It didn't look nice, but tasted interesting to say the least. From the moment you put the food in your mouth you get a cool, coconut and pineapple taste with a zest of a couple of spices. Then you taste the chilli, it warms the inside of your mouth, making you eat more pineapple to cool it down again. Something wasn't quite right with it though, and I don't know what it was.


Another run-in with the man they call Ninjah (right). Sud managed to annoy him by telling him that Toy Mic Trevor was a bigger celebrity around Cardiff. We then drifted into a big conversation discussing the merits of drinking virgins blood, his main argument was that it made you feel young and alive - We couldn't provide a rebuttal to that, having never drunk virgins blood.


We also went to see Vibration White Finger play in Callaghans, they were great as usual.

We watch a young Welsh squad come agonisingly close to beating Argentina in their own back yard. We finally went down 27-25. Two men getting sent off late in the second half didn't help much. Still there's always next weekend...

Local band 'The Automatic' reached no.4 in the charts with their new single, 'Monster'. We went to see them back in November... I've gone off them since.

Sorry, that's pretty much it. Oh, remember a few weeks ago I had a massive red lump on my head? It turned out to be a cyst, the doctor gave me some cream to put on it, which was great until my hair started falling out where I'd applied the cream... I didn't know how bad it was until I shaved all my curls off on Monday night... there's now a big bald spot right on the back of my head. Mega attractive. I went to the Doctors yesterday, and pleaded for them to do something about it - I even tried to gain sympathy by saying "But I have girls to impress, I can't do that with a bald lump on my head" - the Doctor was female, and didn't show any sympathy whatsoever. I would show you a picture of it but it's kind of embarrassing, and gross. I now officially have no trust in healthcare professionals anymore, due to this adventure and the crap dentist I saw a while ago.

Ballsack. As Afe would say.

7 Comments:

At 3:38 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

Hee hee. I saw Ninjah being freaked out on Derren Brown's show that time. I have also seen your bald spot: it gives you a 'close to death' look.

 
At 3:47 pm, Blogger Captain Bee thought it was best to say...

That Ninjah shit is fucking fucked, dude.

 
At 4:17 pm, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:18 pm, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

You could totally work the sympathy angle with the bald spot/cyst thing - it's not neccessarily the end of impressing the girls.

(and sorry about the deleted comment - I saw a typo and just HAD to fix it)

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger Afe thought it was best to say...

'Close to death' is always a winner with the ladies.

 
At 12:44 pm, Blogger Léonie thought it was best to say...

Oh, yeah. The number of times I've been thrown by the close to death line when in fact it was just an unsightly lump and an unfortunate cream allergy. Gets me every time. Just ONCE I'd like a guy who's actually dying. Is that too much to ask?

 
At 2:36 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Huw - I didn't ever see that show but seeing Ninjah on a regular basis is entertainment enough.

Bee - Yes, it is pretty fucked. But funny.

Teri - I was all excited about having loads of comments just then, now I see that you've been making spelling errors at the expense of my happiness...

You're right, it's not the end of impressing girls at all. They love me for my incredible wit, not my looks...right?

Afe - It might work along the same lines as your mate Joel's Exit Appeal, but on an even bigger scale... oh, this is good.

Léonie - That's the beauty of the 'close to death' look, you never really know if they're going to die or not... it's up to you if you take the chance...

(I'm now a self-certified expert on the 'close to death' pulling method)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home