Thursday, June 15, 2006

Eastern Urges

I woke up with a bolt last night, sweating, my heart racing, the lot.

"Shit Shit Shit...." Was the first thing I said.

I had to ring my buddy, Sud. I grabbed my phone from the side of my bed and rang him - luckily for him, I had run out of credit (I'm cheap like that). I thought about sending him a text but I was completely unable to do that in my half-asleep state. At this point, I was standing up in the middle of my room at a loss what to do - I still had to ring Sud. Five minutes later and out of ideas I gave up and reluctantly climbed back into bed.

Can you guess what I was going to tell him?

"Mate, we HAVE to go to Slovakia - NOW!"

I still want to go today, for no reason at all. I just feel as though I should be in Slovakia.

I'd love to know what goes on in the depths of my head sometimes.

*UPDATE*

We've been playing with the new google calendar, it's great fun. If you're trying to get hold of either Bledd or Curly, here's our schedule for the weekend. Bledd is in Green, Curly isn't. Note that it doesn't say 'Going to Slovakia' at all. I'm a little disappointed with that.

(Click for big version, as usual)

4 Comments:

At 12:59 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

I've been to Slovakia. You should go, it's dead good.

 
At 4:40 am, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Racing away to Slovakia in the middle of the night? Who's mad at you that you're trying to escape?

(Oh, I wasn't serious - just trying, and failing miserably, to be funny.)

 
At 5:29 pm, Blogger Cleavers thought it was best to say...

I hear the girls are delish over there.

That's about all I know.

Oh, and I think that's where Ljublana is. Or is that Slovenia?

ANyways, hello on Friday!

 
At 5:44 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Huw - Really? I think I might go sometime, when I've got the cash. Maybe this year.

Teri - That'd be a very good incentive to go to Slovakia actually, no-ones particularly mad at me at the moment though. I'll try harder at that one.

Cleavers - I heard that too. Using my extensive knowledge of Europe (google), I can confirm that Ljublana is in Slovenia.

Hello back, on a Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home