Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Beach


We are so god damn lucky here. I went for my usual walk on the beach last night to take in the sights and for the first time this year, there were loads of other people down there still at 8pm. There was a whole bunch of bonfires and barbeques surrounded by people generally enjoying themselves. It made me insanely jealous, but it's even warmer today and I'm now bunking off work early so I'll soon be down there stuffing my face with as much bbq food as possible.

Great.

6 Comments:

At 10:54 pm, Blogger Captain Bee thought it was best to say...

FOOD! YES!

 
At 4:12 am, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Ohhh, that sounds lovely.

 
At 6:02 am, Blogger Güggs thought it was best to say...

Quite a serene picture.

 
At 6:33 am, Blogger Ben O. thought it was best to say...

Great shot - interesting to say the least.

Ben O.

 
At 9:56 am, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

So how much are you enjoying yourself this weekend, Curly? Ain't the weather just marvelous? I got a good sunburn! ;)

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Yeah, I don't know how that picture came out so well. It's just taken using my cruddy phone.

It's been non-stop folks. The Beach, the bbq's, the beer. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home