Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Imagine how it would be. To be at the top making cash money.

I have just had an absolutely brilliant lunch hour (and a half, oops)!

My new favorite thing to do in my lunch hour is to go home and have a good stomp around my room to some extremely loud music, just to wake up Fatkid in the room below me (at 1pm). It's a habit born of sheer boredom. Today I felt like listening to a little bit of the Prodigy, I'd almost forgotten how good it was. The thumping bass line was enough to wake people up on the other side of town, so Fatkid must have been having a great time. As I left the house, I could smell him... I poked my head around the living room door and there he was, sinking into the chair with the most miserable look on his face. That put a giant grin on mine and I bounced out of the house, still singing along to the songs I was listening to a minute earlier.

Outside were my favorite three old ladies. There's a bus stop right outside my house and they always catch that bus down into town at the same time every day. I always give them a cheery "Shw mae ferched!" (Hello Ladies) as I leave the house, today they all chuckled together and said what a lovely boy I was... That's One, Two, Three old ladies telling me that I'm lovely and of course, they know best - I challenge you to beat that!

Five minutes later I was still singing to myself as I walked through town (It's a habit I've GOT to stop), two young ladies appeared behind me and started singing along! (admittedly I did know them, but it was still pretty random) It highlighted the habit anyway and I shut up for the rest of the walk back to the office.

Now I'm back in work, all energised and ready to go. But that's going to dissipate the longer I stare at this screen....

Update: Just found this while working... A piss-take of the Sony advert, where 250,000 multi-coloured balls are thrown down the hill in San Francisco, has been made for Tango. Although San Fran has been replaced by Swansea...

8 Comments:

At 3:36 pm, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Well, of course you're lovely... the old ladies do know best!

 
At 6:06 pm, Blogger Cleavers thought it was best to say...

Bet they were all wearing bi-focals, eh?

:-)

Go and get your lump sorted out as well. Home surgery is NOT advsiable

 
At 12:24 pm, Blogger Monica thought it was best to say...

Last summer we drove all over Scotland for two weeks!! You're right, so gorgeous!!

 
At 8:22 pm, Blogger Chris Cope thought it was best to say...

You and old ladies are like me and people's moms.

 
At 4:26 am, Blogger Neal thought it was best to say...

When I sing to myself, other people think I'm in pain.
That was a fun video, makes me miss fruit.

 
At 3:37 pm, Blogger Captain Bee thought it was best to say...

Being drunk makes singing to yourself even more entertaining because you become horribly off-key and don't care.

 
At 11:56 am, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

That swansea-res site was one one the most sublime spoofs I've seen in a while. I'd say the site is almost equal to the video itself: the 'personal homepage' touches are spot on.

 
At 1:30 pm, Blogger Charlie thought it was best to say...

thats a wicked ad, kinda shit i write!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home