Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Schnizzle.

The adventures of tha young n often lucky-izzles Curly on his way ta bring dizzay tha evil dictator, locate tha buried nazi gold n ultimately come face ta face wit tha Holy Grail - N-E-Double-Lizzy Furtado . Slap your mutha fuckin self. On tha way I'll be perfect'n mah David Seaman impression n ridin' as many thugz as possible. Brotha that I'll go hizzy fo` a funky ass cup of tea, n perhaps some cakes too. Damn, I'm try'n ta gizzle up tea . It dont stop till the wheels fall off. Although I W-to-tha-izzon't object ta a cup if a funky ass old lady offa, that's jizzle rizzle isn’t it?

Gizoogle, found via Eanizzle.

Why does Snoop always carry an umbrella? In case of drizzle.

6 Comments:

At 11:03 am, Blogger Neal thought it was best to say...

Everyth'n jizzay sounds betta now.

 
At 12:25 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

That is terrifying.

 
At 9:00 pm, Blogger Cleavers thought it was best to say...

I thought I was still drunk when I first read this.

 
At 7:04 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

for shizzle...

 
At 9:34 pm, Blogger Chris Cope thought it was best to say...

If hatin' has gravity, does thizzay mizzy there is some objects tizzy would find it impossible ta resist mah pizzy? If so, I find that hatin'. I'm not sure why.

I have no idea what I'm saying.

 
At 5:23 am, Blogger Me Over Here thought it was best to say...

I should invent MY own language.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home