Monday, April 03, 2006

One bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make

I'm not sure if I can declare today Tit Monday or not... but it's the first day of the year that's been classifiable as 'warm'. I managed to lose my permanantly-on jacket sometime on Friday night but it didn't really affect me too much. I'm so excited about this summer, I've been trying to force it to come quicker by wearing less clothes and slipping the three magical B's (Beach, Barbeque, Beer Garden) into conversation as much as possible. It's working so far, you can almost smell the summer...



I'm not completely here at the moment, a combination of Fridays Drink The Bar Dry (and Scarlets win), Saturdays rugby and Sundays chill-out session has put my head well inside the shed.

I'll be back soon - I promise.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

ha!
I just read the link to tit Monday..I always compared it to a musical...ahh the scent of spring :) I LOVE it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home