Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Test

I've just done one of those personality test things to pass some time.

I apparently display the following traits:-

expressive, open, self revealing, loves large parties, loud, social, outgoing, does not like social isolation, assertive, social chameleon, positive, always busy, likes to fit in, likes to stand out, enjoys leadership, brutally honest, trusting, optimistic, desires attention, dominant, aggressive, attachment prone, wants to be understood, realistic

Most of it said - Talks a lot, and is generally loud. I like to fit in AND stand out? I'm attachment prone... I haven't been attached in... a while. I want to be understood, for the life of me I can't figure out why. Dominant and aggressive? Not really. Enjoys leadership? When I'm put in charge of people, they end up in the pub and chaos usually ensues.

So, most of it's balls really. The rest can be attributed to a large precentage of the worlds population.

At least it's killed 20 minutes.

Ho Hum.

7 Comments:

At 4:38 pm, Blogger Me Over Here thought it was best to say...

I always know in my mind that those things are created to be so incredibly general that it could apply to EVERYONE, but it never fails that when I get *my* report back, I'm like "Wow, that was dead on. Dead. On."

 
At 6:34 pm, Blogger Lucy thought it was best to say...

My results:

messy, irritable, fragile, worrying, emotionally sensitive, does not like to lead, phobic, weird, suspicious, low self control, paranoid, frequently second guesses self, dependent, unproductive, weak, strange, unassertive, submissive, familiar with the dark side of life, rash, vain, anti-authority, heart over mind, low self concept, disorganized, not good at saving money, avoidant, daydreamer.

How did you get all the nice things? I demand a reccount.

 
At 7:02 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

You are certainly loud. Ridiculously so. No mention of your sausage-wasting tendencies though.

 
At 7:21 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

oh god..mine are:
"messy, tough, disorganized, fearless, not rule conscious, likes the unknown, rarely worries, rash, attracted to the counter culture, rarely irritated, positive, resilient, abstract, perfectionist, risk taker, strange, weird, self reliant, leisurely, dangerous, anti-authority, trusting, optimistic, positive, thrill seeker, likes bizarre things, sarcastic"

Not really accurate but hey..what can you say- don't mess!!!

 
At 9:39 am, Blogger Neal thought it was best to say...

I think that these tests are like astrology, if you want it to be true, then it is.

 
At 4:15 pm, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

these tests? They're a blog post when one has been abandoned by one's muses!

 
At 12:06 pm, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

So you are killing time by doing tests! I think its a sound advice for muderers: "Kill that woman, do a personality test." In this way, the woman will get killed by boredom, but will live to tell the tale. Huuray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home