Monday, March 06, 2006

On a more positive note

The Scarlets beat Bath on the weekend - a cracking game it was too. Wasps also edged Leicester so we get the pleasure of playing them in the final after the Six Nations are done with.

**Update at 21:19**

I've REALLY cheered up since earlier - my bad moods don't come often but when they do, they disappear pretty quickly. My remedy? DJ Rap, The Prodigy and Vegemite Sandwiches.

Vocals for your heart, bass for your groin, beats for your feet and salty food paste for your, erm... digestive system.


Feel mega happy again.

7 Comments:

At 3:20 am, Blogger Afe thought it was best to say...

Ha ha, you eat Vegemite.

 
At 12:53 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

I'm down with all of it but the Vegamite...did your roomate really eat all the food that you had to settle for that?!

and thx for the pic of the kiwi..strange looking beast :)

 
At 2:43 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Vegemite is the BEST - I love it! Plus, I only found one clean knife and one clean plate - I wasn't going to make anything other than sandwiches.

Come on Afe, at least I don't have it for each meal like we all know Aussies do.

 
At 5:16 am, Blogger Me Over Here thought it was best to say...

I'm sorry, Curly, but Vegemite is just such an awful sounding word...like termite or something. I just don't know if I could bring myself to even trying it.

Yay for good moods, eh?

 
At 3:39 pm, Blogger ozstriker thought it was best to say...

the sospan's did do well didn't they... Was nice of steve to rig up the big screen and sound for us to watch it too... In fact, by the end of the game, i do believe that we had acquired a larger crowd than the one watching kissball on all the other screens! At last the George is beginging to show real sport!

 
At 5:38 am, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

Vegemite, eh?
Okay then.

But I'm glad to hear you're in a better mood. Stinking rotten days, well, stink.

 
At 5:30 pm, Blogger Swedish Girl thought it was best to say...

Vegemite? Prodigy?

Well, whatever makes you happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home