Friday, February 24, 2006

I Love the Pussy / Dont Lose

A short post before the weekend, a mixture of good and bad I'm afraid.

Good


Neal has very kindly taken a picture of the most used phrase amongst friends of mine - "Don't lose Bledd" - at the South Pole. Regular readers will know that my good friend Bledd has been pretty sick recently with his intestine being taken out and all that, so this is for him! Cheers Neal!


Dont Lose

Bad

When I stayed in Victoria, Canada for a while in 2004 I spent quite a good amount of time in the company of a Venezuelan lad named Carlos. Carlos was hilarious and he had a very healthy appetite for girls. One time in a bar in Victoria he almost paralysed us with laughter when he beckoned Sud and myself over as though he had something really important to tell us - we leaned in closer and he said in his thick Venezualan accent...

"I LOVE the pussy"

Whenever Sud or myself and myself have been out since, only the slightest mention of Carlos made us think of that and burst out laughing! Unfortunately, Carlos was killed in a car accident back in Venezuela recently - so here's to you buddy, it's a phrase everyone should use more often.

7 Comments:

At 5:21 pm, Blogger Teri thought it was best to say...

I'm not sure I could get away with saying "I LOVE the pussy" more often...

I'm sorry to hear about Carlos - and I hope Bledd is better soon.

 
At 6:03 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

Sorry Curly.
but I must say your title definitly got my attention.

 
At 8:30 pm, Blogger Me Over Here thought it was best to say...

Weird...I just read a post with similar context...

Well, here's to Bledd and Carlos!

 
At 4:15 am, Blogger Cleavers thought it was best to say...

If only someone would say that to me

/sigh

Here's to Bledd and Carlos.

*raises a virtual drink*

 
At 11:00 am, Blogger ozstriker thought it was best to say...

sounds like he'd have fitted in with us lot well buzz...

To Carlos, may you have all the pussy your heart desires wherever you may be resting! Sleep well, as i like to think that the adventure never really ends! after all, what are we all preparing for through life if there's nothing at the end of it?

FOR THE ADVENTURE!

CHEERS!

 
At 12:27 pm, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

I like it how you managed to still make something positive out of these two sad stories! How was your Cardiff-weekend?

 
At 1:04 pm, Blogger Neal thought it was best to say...

That is terrible news about your friend Carlos. A worse thing couldn't happen to a fan of a finer pastime.
Cheers to you, Bledd, & Carlos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home