Thursday, January 12, 2006

According to Art Brut, I had a Good Weekend.

I've really got nothing to say today.

Erm. Traveled to Southampton (English South Coast) on Saturday, partied hard with friends I've not seen in two years. It's funny that with almost zero communication for that period, we lapsed straight back into the old routines that we followed when we all lived together down there.

I'd missed my weekly dose of Cardiff so I headed down there on Monday evening. I almost cried with laughter all night, and that continued into the morning. After dancing our socks off on Monday, we took a more relaxed approach on Tuesday and went out for a curry with Eirian, Bethan and Osian. It was a nice meal but we were continuously interrupted by the (completely nice) Indian waiter who kept chatting to us when one of us was in mid-sentence. Eirian dazzled us with amazing facts about genitals of the animal kingdom, that was pretty interesting to hear over dinner!! Anyway, I stayed in Cardiff until Wednesday as I was enjoying myself so much. There appears to be a little more detail on the half twelve post over on Yor My Behst Mate.

I'm there again on the weekend and I'm a little nervous.

Last night was my regular walk along the beach in Swansea - to relax and clear my head a little. For me, that works better than any form of painkiller.

5 Comments:

At 3:02 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

Ah, but does Eiran know that if you image-google Chimpanzee Penis you return a single hit.

That of George Dubya.

I found that out all by myself you know.

 
At 4:27 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

HA HA! That's amazing. That's a new fact to counter-act Eirians' seemingly endless list!

 
At 7:29 pm, Blogger mona thought it was best to say...

Ah. sounds like a fun weekend- walks on the beach are always the best to clear the mind:)

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger Me Over Here thought it was best to say...

I would like to request another audio clip. That last one almost brought ME to tears, and I wasn't even there. Pretty please?

 
At 10:01 am, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

There are a few video clips hanging around, I'm not sure that we've got anything half as funny as the last one though.

It's my friends camera we use and he's not been out with us for a few months - I'll see what I can do though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home