Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So...

The last few days have been a blast! Hartlepool is not as bad as it sounds, in Wales it ALWAYS rains and the London tube closes at 12 midnight on a Sunday, so don't get there then.

Sweden is rocking.


Sud and me

I've come to see this man in Upsalla, so far so good.


The 10'o clock scream

This is the 10'O'clock scream. It seems that most people head to the top of the residences at 21:45. to scream their heads of at 22:00!! Really funny. So many people join in, it must haunt the residents so much!!


Sara - with her bike.

4 Comments:

At 6:00 pm, Blogger Chris Cope thought it was best to say...

I am jealous of your eyes, in seeing all those Swedish women.

 
At 4:02 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

I'm almost jealous of myself!

 
At 1:52 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

I am jealous of that saddle...

 
At 6:17 pm, Blogger mr. tomas ubik thought it was best to say...

alright curly enough of this no posting...what the hell is up in swansea....i threw some new bands up in my music section, take a look....you may like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home