Thursday, September 22, 2005

NGGHHMMMFF...

I've just spent over an hour writing a post (I can't type quickly if I'm dancing at the same time, which I do frequently when sitting on the computer at home) when mid foot-tap, I knocked the power button and lost everything...

Well it's a stupid place to put a power button in the first place, I'm going to write an angry letter to 'Tiny' computers complaining that their power buttons are too far up the front of the machine. I mean, if they're going to build multi-media PC's you might think that they'd take into consideration people dancing a little while typing?

Put on Keanes 'Somehwere only we know' or my current favourite track, Idlewilds 'I understand it' while you type your next e-mail/post. See if you don't at least foot-tap. Now, does your knee come anywhere near the power button? No? If you answered YES then I'm almost certain that 'Tiny' have manufactured your machine.

3 Comments:

At 2:35 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

NGGHHMMMFFing Tiny Computers...

 
At 10:16 pm, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

Haha .. I am like you, I dance thru my room all the time. Luckily, when I am acting all wild, pretending I am a total superstar, I am usually in front of my mirror and not any place near my computer (who surely isn't as tiny as I would like it to be)! How did you get yours to shrink?

 
At 12:14 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

There's nothing like having a boogie around your bedroom eh?

The computer is in the living room so I can't get too carried away down there with the others around.

I'm a little sad as the CD player in my room is broken. BUT, I still have my Radio and my guitar so I can still get my dancing-fix!

The 'Tiny' computers are not tiny at all, it's actually rather over-sized and has a HUGE power button.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home