Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Forced Blogging

I've been forced into finding new blogs to read recently as my usual lot seem to have slowed down for a while!

Owzy O has disappeared off the face of the earth, reportedly on tour performing as a ladyboy - although probably, as sasquatch noted, shaggging.

Laura has been impossibly busy working constantly in the Kings Head and on the bouncy castle. But, on a slightly more suspicious note she has not blogged since befriending a Belarussian co-worker... hmmmm.

Aarti has just buggered off to India to eat great food and generally have a good time with the relatives. She at least warned us that updates would be few and far between.

Gav is around somewhere but hasn't updated since June 13th! Gav - we're interested to hear what's going on!

Not even Goldberg has been around, although it's been noted several times that he's never around unless Owain is... I know they're best mates but I've got a suspicion that they could be linked some other way..

Chris has been a constant though, scouring the internet to come up with entertaining articles on various worldly goings-on. He also writes his own, which is nice. (Bit of Fast Show quoting there, not done that for a while)

Huw has also quite happily typing away on a regular basis. His way of looking at the world is pretty funny, I also like the little dialogues he puts in some of his posts.

So, with all the non-action happening I had to get out there and find decent material to fill bored-as-hell-in-work gaps, and I've found a few cool ones.

Nice cup of tea and sit down (linked from Huw) is very funny and is a very well constructed site, the mission statement reads
"Well I think we should all sit down and have a nice cup of tea, and some biscuits, nice ones mind you. Oh and some cake would be nice as well. Lovely."


My interest in the site is reflected in my own site description (at the top of the page y'all).

Lucy (linked from Chris) is another blog that's caught my eye. Short and sweet posts reeking of a very Irish sense of humor. Always makes me chuckle during work!

The Hot Librarian (again from Huw) takes a lot of reading time but it's worth it - another quirky blog. (I think that I just like people that swear a lot!)

So, they're all good fun - check them out I dare ya!

5 Comments:

At 9:27 pm, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

You dare me? Sure, I am brave, and I will give it a go!!! I will walk on your recommended Blogs like a real hero on bare feet...

 
At 1:05 pm, Blogger Lucy thought it was best to say...

I am blushing. I love to hear that I reek.

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger Art thought it was best to say...

yo mate

i cant read ur updates as need to finish emails, my blog and read my BB updates!!! Then get on with the shopping, as been so slack past 12 days (12 days is that all? feels like a month already!)

Will be back online later this week tho, so will read then!

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

ARV - BB updates? Really? Is there an Indian version? Would be cool...

Lucy - wasn't originally going to use the word 'reeks' but I heard Colin Murray use it, and being very easily influenced - I nicked it!

 
At 6:39 pm, Blogger Art thought it was best to say...

Indian version of BB? No way, I feel ill thinking of it! They dont and wouldnt have anythin like that in India - too much freedom, no one would marry a girl whos been on tv live for 12 weeks etc etc and her family would die of shame of seeing their daughtr half naked on national tv!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home