Friday, July 22, 2005

Don't let the bed blogs bite!

No lies, I had a dream about blogs last night!

I dreamt that Bleddyn had put a comment on my post saying that Huw had been slagging me off. I immediately went straight over to Huws' blog to see what he had written. There was nothing incriminating immediately that I can remember but he had written a post about Politics and how "..nobody understood them, especially Curly.." - Aha, got him!

I got really offended by it all anyway so left a very nasty comment on his blog, which started a whole nasty commenting war going on between us. Lots of other bloggers started to join in too!! I got really wound up in the end and just logged out. At that point I woke up... then just laughed myself back to sleep again.

I wonder if I've pioneered the way in dreaming about Blogs? I hope so.

5 Comments:

At 12:58 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

Naa Naa! Curly smells!

 
At 3:05 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

*heads over to Huws blog to start World-Blog War I*

 
At 3:35 pm, Blogger Huw thought it was best to say...

Have a wash before you head over mine. You still smell. Smelly.

 
At 4:28 pm, Blogger Astrid thought it was best to say...

Haha .. that is quite a nightmare you got there! I bet you woke up soaked in sweat, huh? I can't believe how much Blogs are invading our minds these days. Whenever I cannot sleep, I count the number of Blogs I have visited so far in my life.

 
At 12:10 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Wow, that is quite a good method of getting to sleep actually Astrid. I will try that tonight, although I imagine that counting to 30 may not last quite long enough.

But you're right, blogs are invading our minds. Blog-land is a funny place, it doesn't cease to exist when I turn my computer off. I don't talk about it with my friends but it's always in my head, somewhere, amongst all the hamsters working furiously to keep me under control.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home