Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Lions 37 - 14 Taranaki


Geordan Murphy

The second win of the tour against Taranaki. This man grabbed a brace as the Lions finally started scoring with 20mins to go.

Charlie Hodgson was man of the match, Owen, Murphy and Cusiter also had cracking games. All good.

Also, saw the new Star Wars film with Mam, Dad and little sister - I thought it was okay, it was blatantly better than the previous two. The un-comfy Swansea cinema seats didn't make for good viewing. Plus, I missed the first 10mins as I fell asleep during the trailers.

Good news - it's bloody sunny today! I've just bought a Fab for both Neil and myself in the office, I've not had one in ages! I LOVE THE SUMMER!

*Chris now has to stop typing because the keyboard is getting sticky from ice-lolly covered fingers*


FAB

2 Comments:

At 10:50 pm, Blogger Art thought it was best to say...

I love fabs!! They're the only lollies I have in my freezer every summer (not the orange ones tho, they look grim!)

 
At 4:32 pm, Blogger Owzyo! thought it was best to say...

I watched that game... well it was okay.
They're still not clicking though - it's not quite happening up front... backs look more than capable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home