Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Busy? Or just plain Lazy?

Great day outside again,

I've noticed that I'm not the only British blogger not doing much Blog-wise, the nice weather seems to have put everybody off staying in doors!

I may or may not update soon, I've had a very lazy weekend and a gruelling trip to Reading in the last couple of days for work so I'm not in the mood for typing much!

Not much news, giving up booze for a little while - for a few weeks anyway in an attempt to save cash. I have also vowed to spend more time at the beach, as I love it down there and had already been down there loads this time last year.

Lions - not much happening there, Clive Woodward has completely lost the plot and the mid-week team seem to have given up playing as they're not in the team for the first test. Welsh boys playing well though, Cooper is the only off-ish one. This page sums up what most people here think. I did have an angry moment when I heard the test team this morning, but thought "What's the point?"

I'm going to Cardiff with Andy this evening to watch some cricket, that should be pretty fun.

Phew, sweating just from typing that much...

Love the summer!

2 Comments:

At 4:10 pm, Blogger Chris Cope thought it was best to say...

Ah yes -- The pledge to lay off booze in order to save money. That will last a week.

 
At 10:18 am, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

I made the resolution to myself on Sunday morning, I had broken it my Monday... but that was on the company so I didn't feel so bad about it!

I made another resolution on Tuesday morning at approximately 2:30am, 2 minutes after a particularly nasty double vodka...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home