Monday, May 09, 2005

The Trusty Apple.


Apples - more than one use.

As well as keeping certain Medical employees at a fair distance, apples - I've discovered - have a much more positive effect on your life:-

Once they've been eaten almost completely (yum), and only the core remains - rather than putting it into a rubbish bin, you can chuck it at a well over the speed limit,Yellow, Over-souped Nova driven by a 17 year old twat that shouts at you for "getting in his way" when the lights are red and have been for some time.

Very satisfying and I'm in a much better mood for it.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 am, Blogger Art thought it was best to say...

I love it! I usually use cherry stones to chuck at 90 year old people in their L reg Micras going along the A48 at 35mph (I swear, its always the Micras). I might try the apple thing this morning on the way to work I think.


(I was joking about the cherry stones)

 
At 8:40 am, Blogger Owzyo! thought it was best to say...

well fair enough, I suppose bricks would get you in trouble!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home