Monday, May 23, 2005

Fried Chicks

Just to back up the claims that I have been making recently about finding small spines in my fried chicked recently....



I don't particularly like fried chicken anyway. For starters there's hardly any meat - half the time is spent picking out the bones and removing the fried skin from your chin.

But, despite this I thought I'd give fried chicken another chance after the recent opening of 'Chicken Land' near my local. This is when I disovered my first 'spine' - and I'm pretty sure it wasn't one of these.

I've now been put off completely and have reverted to Doner Kebabs (still horrible but at least you can eat everything).

1 Comments:

At 9:27 am, Blogger Owzyo! thought it was best to say...

eW...
i once had vertebrae in a pot noodle... yuck! Almost chucked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home