Saturday, April 02, 2005

Village of the Dead

It is such a lush day today! Was going to go to the beach but just sat on the computer ripping all my brothers CD's while he's back from Uni! No topless men around here Aarti! One of the nice things about living in the middle of nowhere - only nice scenery and noise of a hundred chainsaws as the farmers go out chopping wood for stuff!!

Just discovered that my Mam has bought herself a digital camera. Hold on a sec whil I go and find it...


The view from my Bedroom window - Camera unable to pick up lush mountains in the background - Grr.

There we go, a nice pic from home looking out towards the Black Mountains. Must get myseef a camera rather than borrow everyone elses! Nice enough for you Laura?!!

Just decided to go down the beach now - Gonna take the Car and get to my mate Andy's in Llanelli. Try and get to the Gower this evening! Also catching Heineken Cup rugby Leinster v Leicester - Go the Irish! Northampton got spanked by Toulouse last night too he he.

Doh, Mam won't let me take camera to the beach. Have to draw you a picture. That's one thing that S.Wales has over the North - the best beaches in the UK!! N.Wales has lushest mountains though and most dramatic coastline - only downfall is Rhyl. Say no more! Ha Ha!

6 Comments:

At 4:33 pm, Blogger Laura thought it was best to say...

I admit Rhyl is the one blip we have, but it is far enough away from me (i.e. over 15mins drive and easily by-passable by the A55) to never have to go there so it is easy to ignore.

Nicest beaches?! Eh? Been to Anglesey recently have we?? OFFICIALLY the nicest beaches in Wales (if not, then definitely unofficially, at the very least).

*Scarpers off to find some batteries for my camera to take pictures out of my kitchen window - my bedroom just looks onto the road*

 
At 4:34 pm, Blogger Laura thought it was best to say...

And obviously I didn't mean just in Wales - in the whole wide world.

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger Owzyo! thought it was best to say...

Ah... Rugby. I miss it again - but I still won't shell out for sky!

 
At 7:52 pm, Blogger Art thought it was best to say...

What!I live in Sully and have you seen the sea there? yak

 
At 10:51 pm, Blogger Laura thought it was best to say...

And the award for least favourite blog goes to ....!

*snigger snigger*

 
At 3:50 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Luckily I haven't seen the beach at Sully!! I was thinking more along the lines of Caswell bay or Llangennith on the Gower.... Not to mention all the fab beaches in Pembrokeshire (Whitesands, Freshie East, Newgale etc)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home