Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Kiss-m-ass.

THAT time of year again then. Not too impressed by that fact really - I'm not a big fan of the xmas period. You have to put up with your family being together for more than 4hrs at once, which is very hard work for me. Reminds me exactly why I left it the first place really! Gran appears and insists on watching Eastenders all holiday, and then complains that the picture would have been much better in Black and White... Present buying is another source of irritation for me, I hate receiving pressies as I have everything that I need and if I need something else then I'll go and buy it myself. This means that Christmas day is just one big disappointment in that department. As for me buying pressies for everyone else - can't do it, just end up buying a Boyzone cd (or something) for a family member that may have mentioned that they liked one of their songs in the last year...

I know that we should all be jolly and chuffed that we are lucky enough to have a family to share a huge fucking turkey with but I just can't deal with all the fuss that goes with it. It's winter, chill out a bit eh?

On a plus point, it snowed today! It ended up being thick enough to write HUGE offensive words in the field next door (something to cheer up the astronauts' looking down at us)!. My sister made the smallest Snowman in the world but I was a bit disappointed by its size so I dressed up as a snowman instead to try and make it look like we were having loads of fun. Hopefully the photos will come out okay, my nose still hurts from the carrots up there...

So, what have I been up to in the last month since the last update? Fuck all. Working all the time, sleeping when I'm not working and drinking when I'm not doing wither of those really. Last weekend was a good one, took a day off work on Friday (Because I was desperate for one) and went down to the big C for the last day of term. Drinking by about 3pm I think, knew that it was going to be a nasty night out when I set off the alarms at Tesco on Albany road and was too drunk (and embarrassed) to go back in and figure out why so I just walked off with the security guard knocking at the window! Figured out that I hadn't stolen anything, the nice lady at the counter had forgotten to remove the security tag from my 'fun' camera. Not guilty then. It was a usual George afternoon with the usual lot, then into the Students union for 6pm. 'The long good Friday' (formerly known as 'Drink The Bar Dry') was taking place - just another big piss up really. Anyways, had a good time (see nice piccie), almost started a couple of fights after some dodgy dancing moves that spilt other peoples drinks. The rest of the night has either been censored or forgotten - probably for the best!


Near the end of the Night...


Went to St.Davids on the Saturday for another afternoon of pop. Managed to get smashed again somehow - It's the festive spirit I guess. Drinking until 6am in one of the pubs - Highlights included one of the local lads eating a lump of coal! He had black, lumpy liquid in between his teeth and coming out of his mouth! Sick. Funniest part was he then went up to the bar to complain that the Guinness was bad! The barman even double checked! Hilarious!

So, I've got until 10th Jan off work - fuck knows what I'll be getting up to until then. More family are expected to turn up over the next few days and my brother also has his 19th birthday on the 28th. Woo hoo! (with a touch of sarcasm) There's new year to think about as well, can't top last year... (more sarcasm) I sat in my house in Cardiff all on my own drinking Whiskey until 11:30pm then ran round O and Po's place, dragged Po along (on his crutches) to the George to get there for the chimes - stayed for half an hour then went home again. On the way back home, found that Ginger guy ,that used to live with O, walking his girlfriend back to their house. It was tipping with rain and their house was ages away so in the New Year spirit I offered them my bed until the morning -what a nice guy - "No shagging" I said, half joking. Minutes later, they started shagging and fuck was she noisy! Chris wasn't a happy bunny on New Years day. Great start to 2004...

Still, everyone will have to let me know of their plans. It's looking like Cardiff, St.Davids or staying at home and chancing my arm at a good night in the local . hmmm.

Right, Eastenders is still on think, going to bed now and I'll be sure to make as much of a nuisance of myself as possible on the way back through the living room!

2 Comments:

At 9:36 pm, Blogger Owzyo! thought it was best to say...

thta's ginger Rob Harrison for you!!!!
Matye come up to manc (i can give a lift up mun)- tried to ring your mob but - no signal in cwmdu - whats your home number - my mob is 07900693438

 
At 9:38 pm, Blogger Owzyo! thought it was best to say...

Up to sweet FA over the last month...? I could say the same - it's a case of keeping on top of the blog or making notes like Po does! Nothing really happened to me but I write a load of nonsense and fill in the gaps....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home