Monday, September 13, 2004

Goodbye to Cowtown.

The last few nights have been spent drinking again, causing my nose to turn a 'drunken tramp' shade of Red. No reindeer jokes please.

Went to the local Gay Bar last Sunday, was quite fun but some guy kept pinching my arse throughout the drag show on stage and I didn't really like it... I don't go round pinching girls arses in clubs, well, maybe to get other people into trouble...

The Den Monday, Chillaxed (Stupid Canadian word I've heard a lot recently Chilling-Relaxing) on Tuesday. Went to the Back Alley with Tyler, Natalia (from the house), Greg, Brett, and a load of Tylers mates. Good fun, drunk, danced and passed out.

Been working the last few days, out to the Night Gallery last night with Jason (chef from work) and Ryan (chef brother) to watch an accoustic set from one of their buddies, and finished my last shift in work tonight. Nice to be out, was getting really sick of washing dishes but, at least I didn't have to wear a tie!

Off to Vancouver in about 1hr, got to go and have a shower. Ryan is driving us down, it'll take about 10hrs through the Rockies but we'll be stocked up on plenty of coffee and House music for the trip!

4 Comments:

At 6:41 pm, Blogger Owzyo! thought it was best to say...

Um ok, (a) how did you become part of a drag show, and (b) didn't anyone notice the guy creeping up onto the stage and grabbing your ass?

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger Aarti thought it was best to say...

An ex of mine used to be quite scared of my dirty looks - when you come back to Cardiff, you'll need to learn them from me, very effective when someone pinches your arse I find. Or you could just slap them.

Chillaxed - I like it!!

 
At 7:40 pm, Blogger Aarti thought it was best to say...

Sorry mate - muffins all gone today. Nothing to do with me.
Honest.

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger Curly thought it was best to say...

Wasn't part of the drag show, I was just another punter in the audience - would have been good fun though no doubt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home