Thursday, August 05, 2004

And so it begins.

Right, have finally got around to creating a blog. People that know me reasonably well will know that I regularly make excuses for various things, mainly for not doing what I said I was going to do for the day and also for not being where I said I probably would be... So, true to form, I'll start with an excuse...

I was going to start writing a Blog approximately two months ago but felt that, at the time my life wasn't that interesting for other people (or myself) to read. I can only talk so long about the George (well, I could go for a while but only my drinking buddies would be able to relate). Soon (just over a week) after the descision not to join the blog community, I moved out of my Ninian road residence, moved out of Cardiff and moved out of the country. I'm currently in Canada, Calgary to be precise.

My uncled married a Canadian girl in Nova Scotia (East coast Canadian province for the non Canadians) about 6 weeks ago so I went with some of my family for the wedding. I then flew over to Vancouver and to Victoria (BC, West coast) to visit friends. Most in Cardiff will remember young Sudrick, or at least the sight of one of his boots flying across the dancefloor in Creation...! Anyway, I was due to fly back to the homeland but decided (on Canada day, 1st Jul) that this was all too much fun and that I'd rather stay in Bryan Adams country for a little longer.


Calgary - small from up here..

I moved on to Calgary in search of some work, and found it! I'm currently the newest Dishwasher in a downtown 'British style' pub called 'Bottle Screw Bills' or 'Screws' for energy conservation purposes. That's where I am now and that's where the Blog will start..... (Hooray)

1 Comments:

At 6:24 pm, Blogger Owzyo! thought it was best to say...

It's about time you did a blog! I've been telling you, i'll put a link from mine too. I remember that crazy little canadian and the flying shoes on the packed dancefloor, if that wasn't enough of a surprise, then they came flying back with interest!!!! Take it easy dude i'll look forward to keeping up!!!!!
ps, the blog addresses don't have www's!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home